The staff at Personal Counseling, P.C. are uniquely qualified to administer and interpret many nationally recognized assessments that are useful in evaluating and addressing many areas important to businesses and other employers, such as teambuilding, conflict management, interpersonal relations, selection and retention, executive and management coaching, leadership development training, and communication training.
The assessments that are designed for use by businesses and employers follow:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Teambuilding Program
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Conflict Management Program
- Strong Interest Inventory®
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior™ (FIRO-B®)
- California Psychological Inventory™ (CPI™) instrument
These instruments may assist management and employees in learning more effective problem-solving and conflict management styles, and guide management and employees to communicate and work together more efficiently and effectively.Changes in these areas may improve the bottom line of a business and help retain productive employees.